The QuickBooks POS Hardware Bundle from Inuit when combined with Point of Sale software can turn your PC into a complete retail management system. It consists of a receipt printer, credit card reader, cash drawer and a barcode scanner. The Hardware Bundle works with QuickBooks POS to save time and reduce errors. It includes a free rapid replacement program that protects against equipment failure by replacing failed hardware peripherals.
QuickBooks POS Hardware Bundle provides basic tools to help smaller stores easily track sales, inventory and customers. QuickBooks automatically adjusts your inventory every time you make a sale, order, or return – which helps you keep the most popular items on-hand without overstocking or selling out. Track customer contact info and purchase histories automatically. It’s easy to stay in touch and use customer loyalty tools to keep them coming back for more. (NOTE: You must use Intuit Merchant Service to accept credit and debit payments within QuickBooks. If you have a different Merchant Service provider, it will not be integrated with QuickBooks. Please contact us for more information.
- Ring up sales quickly and easily
- Add discounts instantly
- Save time on end of day closing and other bookkeeping tasks with simple reports
- Batch transfer sales summary and sales tax information to QuickBooks Financial Management software1
- Enter basic product descriptions as you ring up sales
- Designed for a single station or single store
- Essential retail hardware included: Cash Drawer & Receipt Printer2
- Accept credit and debit cards with your existing service or easily add Intuit Merchant Service (merchant service account required; sold separately)
This bundle includes:
- Star TSP 143IIU USB Thermal Receipt Printer (PN 39464010)
- MMF Val-u Line Cash Drawer - 16 x 16 - Black (PN 225-1516442-04)
- Magtek Mini USB Credit Card Swipe (PN 21040110)
- Honeywell 1300G USB Bar Code Scanner with Stand (PN 1300G-2USB)
- Hardware interface cables